Alex Price's Bio
Alex Price, ARNP, graduated with his Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida. He went on to complete his Masters of Science in Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Once an Emergency Dispatcher and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Alex went on to be an Instructor in the Critical Care Didactic and Skills Laboratory at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Nursing. He next pursued his training to become a Nurse Practitioner. Alex is a member of the Heart Failure Society of America and the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
Alex joined The Cardiac & Vascular Institute in 2011. In his leisure time, he enjoys playing volleyball and lacrosse with his family.
- Adult Care Nurse Practitioner
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Masters of Science, Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Nursing, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida