Amanda Outly's Bio
Amanda Outly, Physician Assistant, graduated Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from University of Rhode Island in Kingston, Rhode Island. She is a triple major also holding her Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and in French Language and Literature. She continued her education at Mercer University in Atlanta, Georgia completing her Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
After obtaining her PA degree, Amanda served as a PA in the United States Air Force providing care to other active duty personnel, their spouses and dependents and retired military members. Amanda is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant and is certified in both Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
Amanda joined The Cardiac & Vascular Institute in 2019. She enjoys outdoor activities including skiing, gardening and beach time Amanda is also fluent in French.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Mercer Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry
- Bachelor of Arts, French Language and Literature
University of Rhode Island in Kingston, Rhode Island