Kimberly Lakin, Physician Assistant, graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences and Psychology degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. She continued her education at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania completing her Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
Kim is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Pennsylvania Society Physician Assistants, as well as holding memberships in Alpha Epsilon Delta, American Medical Student Association, and Leadership Tech. In addition to her professional memberships, Kim has volunteered her time for initiatives including Food Drives, Leadership Tech Intoxicated Intercourse Project, Leadership Tech Positivity Day for Virginia Tech and Friday Night Friends.
Prior to joining The Cardiac & Vascular Institute in 2018, Kim’s background includes certified nursing assistant and medical scribe. Her personal interests include traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson College of Health Professionals, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences and Psychology Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA