Dr. Tulli's Bio
Dr. Mark Tulli graduated with his Bachelor of Science from the University of Richmond in Virginia before going on to attend Medical School, Residency and Fellowship at Penn State University where he earned the title of Chief Fellow. Post Fellowship, Dr. Tulli went on to complete his Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Tulli joined The Cardiac & Vascular Institute in 2006 holding board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. He has been the Principle Investigator in multiple global and multi-centered clinical trials.
Dr. Tulli’s areas of clinical interest include Interventional Cardiology and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR). In his free time enjoys golfing, traveling and spending time with his family.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Cardiovascular Fellowship Harvard Medical School
- The Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA Internal Medicine Residency
- M.D. – Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA