Practice LocationsRequest Appointment
Dr. Wessel's Bio
Born in Roseburg, Oregon, Dr. Tim Wessel received both his Bachelor of Science and Medical Doctor degrees from Ohio State University. Joining “the Gator nation” for his postgraduate training, Dr. Wessel completed his residency and fellowship at the University of Florida in Gainesville.
Dr. Wessel holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology. His clinical interests also include implanting cardiac devices such as Pacemakers, ICDs, and Bi-Ventricular devices.
Dr. Wessel joined The Cardiac & Vascular Institute in 2007. He served as the Medical Director for the practice from 2010 to 2013. He is a member of the Glen Springs church of Christ, and he also enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, playing sports, and staying involved in community events.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida
- Department of Internal Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida
- M.D. – The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S. – The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- A.A. – Florida College, Temple Terrace, Florida