TCAVI Valve Clinic
Our Valve Clinic is offered through the Structural Heart Program
This program provides a team of cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons that closely collaborate on care given to patients with complex heart valve disease. Our interventional cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons perform comprehensive patient evaluations to determine the very best treatment plan.
Collaborative, Efficient Care
One of the many benefits for patients at the Valve Clinic is streamlined care. We reduce the number of doctor’s visits necessary and accomplish more during each patient visit by coordinating care with diagnostic testing.
Depending on the severity of a patient’s condition and other risk factors, treatment options may include:
- Medical management
- Surgical valve repair or replacement
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Catheter-based mitral valve repair
Highlights of the Valve Clinic
- Physicians experienced in transcatheter aortic valve repair (TAVR)
- Patient assessment for TAVR, including commercial indications and multiple ongoing clinical trials for the newest generation of transcatheter heart valve therapies
- Offer all commercially available transcatheter heart valve systems
How Do I Become a Valve Clinic Patient?
To learn more about the Valve Clinic, or to schedule a consultation to see whether you are a candidate for the clinic, please call our office at (352) 375-1212.