Brittany Garner's Bio
Brittany Garner, a graduate of the University of Florida with a Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies and a Bachelor’s in Psychology, brings a wealth of expertise to her role. Brittany has been a valued member of the TCAVI team since 2017 when she joined as a Medical Assistant, and has continued to follow her passion for healthcare.
With certifications in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Brittany is dedicated to ensuring the highest standard of care for her patients. As an active member of the AAPA, she remains committed to ongoing professional development.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization
- Hazardous Materials
- Physician Assistant Studies University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Psychology University of Florida University of Florida Gainesville, Florida