Practice LocationsRequest Appointment
Jenifer Garbett's Bio
Jenifer Garbett, AGACNP, graduated with her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida here in Gainesville, Florida. She went on to complete her Masters of Science in Nursing at University of South Alabama in Mobile, Florida.
Jenifer is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners holding certifications in Basic Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Stroke Life Support as well as certified in Critical Care. In addition to her certifications, Jenifer is a trained and certified Florida Paramedic and Emergency Medical Technician.
Prior to joining The Cardiac & Vascular Institute in early 2019, Jenifer utilized her critical care and trauma nursing skills as a Trauma Nurse as well as a Flight Nurse on the EMS helicopter providing critical care to both pediatric and adults patients. She is also an adjunct clinical instructor at Florida Gateway College. Her personal interests include traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Stroke Life Support
- Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum
- Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider-Instructor
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- University of South Alabama Mobile, Alabama
- University of Florida Gainesville, Florida