Dr. Hathcock's Bio
Samuel Hathcock DMSc, MPAM, PA-C, graduated with a Doctor of Medical Science and PA Medicine from the University of Lynchburg, complemented by a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Central Florida.
Sam is a certified Physician Assistant through NCCPA with a passionate commitment to community service. His expertise is further exemplified by his certifications in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), BLS (Basic Life Support), and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support). Having joined the Cardiac Vascular Institute in 2023, Sam eagerly anticipates the opportunity to give back to his community by delivering the highest standard of care.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Mental Health First Aid
- Doctorate of Medical Science, University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, Virginia
- PA Medicine, University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, Virginia
- Pre-clinical Sciences, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida